Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I wish I wish, upon a fish?

Maybe, I should look at things from a different perspective.
Maybe I should sit down and think about how things are.
Don't get me wrong, I'm the happiest I've been in.. well.. a really long time.
But, honestly, I feel like I should feel bad for doing some things I've done.
I just with I could go back and fix what I did, or approach the situation better now that I know the outcome, because I kills me to hurt people, especially the ones that matter.
So, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm just to chicken to say it to your face.

Anyway. It was a good day. Bio and lunch are probably the highlights of everyday, and hearing Steph rant and yell at people on the road. That's great.

This, right here, made me smile so big:

So, I come to an end with not much to say. Thank you, I'm sorry, and I love each and every one of you.

Food for thought: You and I were alive for a great moment in history.

In your whole life, nobody has ever abused you more than you have abused yourself. And the limit of your self-abuse is exactly the limit of abuse that you will tolerate from someone else.

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.
- Thanks to http://finallyseeing.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Heather. said...

awe honey!!!!!
i miss you :]

lunch was wonderful.

rerun please?
and soon.