Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yes. It is a good heart.

You can love all you can. You can do what you can. You can care all you can. But, in the end, who you end up hurting isn't something you can choose. You can't save everyone, someone is going to get hurt, no matter how much you don't want them to. But, you can't think of everyone else all of the time. Sometimes, you just have to think about what's best for you, how you can make your life better. And, if you save someone else from hurting, well, you've done the best you can do.

Things that have saved me within the last week:
-Being close with my best friend. I love her.
-Good classes. I love them.
-The love of learning? :] Ohh, it's so nice to understand what I'm learning. I love it.
-Them, my friends. Everything they do makes me better.
-Feeling refreshed. Vegetarian, here I come. :p
-Doing well in Bio. I'm passing, I think? It's a wonderful class.
-Good relationships. Even though some are bad, I'm not worrying. Everything will be okay.
-Getting told I'm beautiful. I love compliments?
-Clothes. What more can I say? :]


I can say being sick is NOT on that list, it's suckkeeedd.
This week has been alright though. I'm really enjoying this semester so far. I think it's going to turn out well. :]
We'll see hoe it goes next week.

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

My heart hurts from missing you too much.

Lunch tomorrow?

Love you in light years.

-Kitty

ps: My word verification is Brack. Which kinda looks like Barack.
which I thought would make you smile.
:]