Thursday, January 1, 2009

New.

Starting over, it's a new year. It's weird, because it doesn't seem any different yet, everything is. Everything is new, fresh, a new beginning. Huh.
I feel kind of bad, I had a chance to blog before the new year happened, but I didn't think about it until I read Cass's blog. I feel bad because I won't get a chance to have my say in 2008. It's funky, I know, and not a big deal. I was just thinking about it.
This New Year's was different, I didn't spend it with Heather, or Blake, or Shay. It was weirdest without Shay.
Also, as a tradition, I usually make New Years Resolutions, but this year I didn't.
That really bugs me. So, before the official first day of the new year is over, I'll make some.
The new Kara.:
Forgive easier.
Be nicer.
Be happier.
Go veg for awhile.
Tell the truth all of the time, unless it's seriously going to hurt someone.
Keep the drama out, and the happy in.
Keep "best friends"?
Have a good year, throughout everything.



Anyway, I spent the last minutes of 2008 in a good place, with good people, and ended on a good note.
:] I loved it.


'May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.'

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

Well I love YOU!
And the new Kara sounds amazing.
I can't wait for new Cass and new Kara to be friends.
:D
-Cass