Sunday, March 29, 2009

FIghting.

There are fighters in this world, and people who give up.
Hello fighters.
Heather and I were talking, and we fight, we fight hard for what we think is worth it. How could you give up so easily? Example: Josh Black? Sorry, I know how that sounds. When someone breaks up with you, do you fight to keep them with you? Is that what you're supposed to do? I mean, I guess I can't say, there are many positions in which you have to give up. But really?
Come on.
"I'm breaking up with you." And he leaves it, he's done, like it's not worth it.
HOW COULD IT NOT BE WORTH IT?
I don't know. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.
But I'm so over people giving up.
Fighting is worth anything you want.
You have to fight for what you want people.

I think it means you care.
Take number one. Kara: I'm sorry.
Nope.
Take number two. Heather: I'm sorry.
Nope.
Take number three?
Heather running to the WMI and a lot of crying involved.
Problem fixed.

Not really, that's not how it is. But hello?! WE FOUGHT for each other, k? I mean it's different with best friends I guess, but we made it, and now look? We're golden.
Seriously people, FREAKING FIGHT.
mdfbkjdhgklg;d

1 comment:

Heather. said...

baby.

i have a pair of boxing gloves with your name engraved in them, i swear. :]

we're fighters.

haha, and thanks for bringing up the ex-boyfriend in your blog. very nice.
i love you.

obviously.
i ran to your third hour at a full sprint and made an idiot out of myself.
heart on sleeve.
tears on face.
kara doll in my arms.

worth it.
so very very worth it.
i'm glad you're my best friend.
i really am.