Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring.


I like being here when it's spring I think.
In Tucson, I mean.
I'm seriously hoping it proves me wrong about the whole bad luck thing. I'd like to come home and everything still be okay.

I'm sitting outside, and it's perfect. The birds are chirping right next to me. There's a light breeze that sweeps over me and it feels good. Cars are passing by, and they're busy, and loud, but that's okay. Gives me some sort of comfort that I'm not the last one left on this Earth. Do you ever get that feeling? Like there could never be anyone else around again? I get that sometimes.
The weather really isn't bad for such a hot place. It's not burning, and there are a few clouds out.

I'm about to go take either a very long shower, or a very long bath. We'll see.
But it's spring break kids, so be having a blast, I'll see some of you later this week, some when we go back to school.
Have an amazing time.

No comments: