Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeah. That.

Wow! I've been so outta the loop! And I haven't updated my life lately, so that's what I want to do.
-We'll start with Morp? That was really a blast. During the day Levi's sister got married and I was there for the wedding. :] It was short and sweet. Hung out, and then went over to Bee's to make shirts. The rest of our group was there and it was neat:] Michael and Fran went to Fran's, the girls and Levi went to my house so Levi could pick Fran and Michael up when they were ready. made food (Stir fry, chocolate covered strawberries, and virgin raspberry daiquiris.) and sent Levi to the boys. I went out and put candles in the double decker and when the boys got back, we ate in there! It was sooo neat. Morp was pretty kick a, got pictures taken with the group and then danced. Cass came by and that probably made the night.

-I've started lettrboxing! It's a lot of fun. http://www.letterboxing.org/faq/faq.html#001

-The rest of the week was kind of a blur. Very long, it's all been very long.

-Last Saturday we (Andrea, Justin, Levi, and I) went to Flagstaff. It was really neat, and we had fun. It was only the second time I've been there, and I could live there easily. Just kind of roamed around and explored. Andrea and I have a trip planned to go back sometime in April to go shopping in a little store we fell in love with:] I'm really excited.

-Sunday I got my hair cut:D and then Steph and her mom came and got me and we went and saw a.. friend? of Angie's from years back. he talked about the Hopi's and showed us his land, told us legends and history about thee place. That was REALLY cool. I can't wait to study up on it.

-Tuesday Shay got her license! AND SHE CAN DRIVE HER CAR.That's big.

-Yesterday was Hair's birthday and he invited me to hang out with him, Kim, and Ben. It was neat to get out of the house and hang with people I don't normally. We had a good time and watched It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. :p

-Today, was alright. My normal schedule seemed weird though, I didn't go to Abel's like I have the last week and a half, but I missed my H-baby. Fairly positive I passed both of my benchmarks, surprisingly enough, for Bio. It was really easy. And then Shay drove us home and Levi hung out for awhile. Not a spectacular day, but good.

Iunno, it's not much, and there's probably more, but it's an update. Thanks for listening :p I'll post more later.

No comments: