Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive.

I think I'm.. friend-intolorent? Thats not a word, but whatever. I can't keep friends to save my life. I don't know what is wrong with me. I say all the wrong things at exactly the wrong time. I speak how I feel when no one wants to actually know. It's not fair. I'm so confused. I'm not sure if someone will take it completely the wrong way, but I never have any way of fixing it.

I'M SORRY.
for whatever I did.
Really, this is pointless. I miss our relationship. Truly.
So, I Could just stop talking. To everyone I care about. Maybe then I wouldn't screw up.

Watch out Cass, I could make you mad next, and then everyone I ever cared about will be against me.
I love you:]



fbgjkdbgjfdbgj.
Please, kill me now.

4 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

Stop talkin' like that, Karadoll... You know I couldn't get on without you.

I think you might maybe like the blog I just posted?

And seriously, Kara... I love you forever. I think the difference with us is we know where we stand: We're connected at the heart, but we realize it's with other people do.

And if someone kills you, I'd sell my soul to get you back [just like in Supernatural!] and then that would be on your conscience, that I'd be in hell just so you could live.
And you don't want that do you?

*knead, knead, knead*

-Your Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Kara,
True friends won't care if you say or think the wrong thing at the wrong time. That will be why they love you. Never hide your thoughts. Real friendship is not so complicated..it just is. Also, I know Cass adores you!
-Shaybaby

Anonymous said...

I can never ditch you sis. No matter how bad it gets I always love you
-Blake

Cassidi Marie said...

Damn straight Cass adores you. =]
Just remember, my Doll... We're together through the thick and thin [which, if you think about it, is a super dumb phrase... Thick and thin what, boys? Bloated periods?] and we're looking forward to it all.
-Kitty