Friday, October 10, 2008

Um,

THINGS ARE NOT BETTER.

It was a great weekend, sure, but I had to come back to reality sometime.
This wasn't the way I wanted it to happen, FYI.
So can I just know who my real friends are so I don't have to deal with this? Not cool guys, not cool.
The people (person?) I trusted 98% of the time disappointed me beyond belief. I happen to care about what happens to the people I love. I'd rather cut you completely out of my life then to see Shay hurt. And she's going to get hurt- is hurt. So thanks. Some 'best friend?'
Don't think so.
I can take care of myself. I have every other time, haven't I? It's been worse, I could have no friends, none that care, fake ones. This isn't so bad. I have people that care about me, right? I can deal, you, might not be able to. And maybe if you hadn't done this to my family, yes, family, I would still trust you. I'm not sure I do. Prove to me I should, that I should want to.

I'm not failing math, I'm doing pretty well considering. I have a B average, so how come I'm so angry? B's are good, and maybe I'm too hard on myself, but I don't think so. I worked hard enough for an A, I worked really hard. It's not fair. I want to kick my ass for not getting an A. This last year I didn't get the best grades, in math anyway. I'm pushing for it. So how come I can't accomplish what I want? Why can't for once, something go my way?

I love my family, and my friends, the ones I know will be there for me at least for right now. I need help. Really, Emotional breakdown, T minus 5 days. It's going to happen. I can't stand not being able to keep control of myself. High school is hard. Shit.

No comments: